Solutions for pharma industry
Coping with complexity and dispersion of incoherent information in the pharmaceutical industry is a real challenge to quick and effective usage of the data. Getting the full view of the key performance indicators (KPIs) is an efficient method of obtaining better results in all areas of the business.
The right tool
The Qlik visual analytics platform enables transforming any data into useful information, providing the knowledge essential for making informed decisions. A modern and intuitive way of data exploration and visualization allows you to understand what is going on and why, and seamless and quick actions motivate intuition to draw accurate conclusions.
The best partner
For many years we have been the leading implementation partner in the biggest Qlik projects in the pharmaceutical industry in Poland and also in the region of Central Europe. As the first in Poland and one of few European QlikTech partners we have an Expert title in the area of solutions for the life sciences sector. This title is granted to Qlik partners that have exceptional know-how, experience and many positive customer references from a given industry.
View of the app’s screen: Application monitoring the effectiveness of prescribing medicines by doctors, taking medicines in the first period of new products’ release, and general sales trends.
Managing effectiveness of activities and sales in the field
The key element of the project is integration of the activity data from any customer system (e.g. local CRM, Veeva, Mobile Intelligence) with the sales data obtained from an external supplier (IMS, PharmaExpert or other) in order to effectively analyze mutual dependence of the two data types.
View of the app’s screen: Analyses of product competitiveness and portfolio.
Typical indicators processed within the projects
Sales reps’ activity
- target coverage
- rate of the call plan execution
- rate of regular visits
- consistence of visits with the schedule and GPS records
- target focus
- work time productivity in the field
- disposal of samples and promotional materials (limit analysis)
- promotional meetings and questionnaires (follow-up reports)
View of the app’s screen: Application of suppliers’ expenses.
- value and units
- change of value as to the previous period (ppg)
- evolution index and penetration index
- market share and geo share
Widok ekranu aplikacji:
Analiza odchyleń udziałów geograficznych względem rynku.
Analysis of the sales chain
The key element of the project is integration of the sales data coming from various suppliers in order to monitor effectively the full sales cycle:
Analyses of the competitive background and market monitoring are additional information supporting the full view of our product situation. It enables to determine:
- potential of the given geographic area (region, territory, bricks-and-mortar),
- competition activities and their effectiveness in a given area,
- effectiveness of own activities in a given area.
Geospatial analyses on maps
Presentation of sales and activity indicators on maps allows to effectively identify geospatial patterns in data, which results in performing territorial analyses easily and drawing conclusions.
View of the app’s screen: Monitoring of the sales reps’ activities on maps on grounds of the prescription-based (RX) sale.
10 most important areas supported by QliKView in the pharmaceutical industry
- management dashboards and scorecards,
- law-compliance, drug safety, pharmacological treatment
- automation of sales management, coverage planning, result evaluation, sales reps management,
- analyses and targeting of doctors and patients,
- management of the product portfolio,
- management of the clinical research,
- finance management,
- supply chain management and supplier relationship management,
- analyses of agreements results and agreements lifecycle,
- production management and optimization.
Widok ekranu aplikacji:
Analiza porównawcza sprzedaży z uwzględnieniem zmian w czasie